Friday, August 6, 2010

You've Come a LONG way baby!!!




TGIF!!!

What's going on?

Since I missed Monday, here are my musings for this week:

* RE: Chelsea Clinton, see subject line. That is the GOSPEL. She looked simply beautiful. I loved Hillary's dress, but I cannot imagine a 60 year old woman wearing something like that. It was pretty, a smidgen too much. Those are just my two cents. I can relate to Chelsea; people dogged me out during my awkward teen years. Now, they are the people looking b-a-d. I have one word that best summarizes this: KARMA
* Montana Fishburne - you ain't KIM KARDASHIAN. Go sit down and put some CLOTHES on.
* Michelle Obama - people are HATERS. Enjoy a great time in Spain!
* 32 Candles - go. get. this. book. period.
* Work has me exhausted; however, I am thankful for employment
* Today - my repairs to the house will be completed. HOORAY
* My students *thus* far appear to be decent.
* I looked great on the first day of school if I do say so myself
* My hair style now resembles Amber Rose's - color and all (will post pic this weekend).

Toodles! ;)

1 comment:

christina said...

Chelsea was absolutely gorgeous!! omgoodness!