HELLLUUUURRRR!!
;)
It feels so good to have a moment to just SET DOWN. I've been battling a cold. Then, my a/c went out on Tuesday morning prior to work. I NEED A HUSBAND!!!! I told my warranty company the same thing as I broke down, cried, and asked them to send someone out ASAP. I had to take Wednesday off from work. Although I had planned on taking my bday off, I realized that I needed the break. I will be going to work next Wednesday.
GRRRR.
The fan went out in my unit. It is nice and cool again.
Tonight - - - dinner @ The Capital Grille with Mr. A.
www.capitalgrille.com
Christina - they have one in Milwaukee. Have you been?
I HAVE BEEN WAITING NEARLY 3 YEARS TO EAT THERE!!!
I have the dress - creme and black. The top part of the dress is sleeveless with folds. The other half is black. It's a "Michelle Obama" dress. She's lookin' good this week; the gold dress that she wore @ the summit is divine.
Love.
1 comment:
I have not been there!!! Wow, I will have to look it up.
Please let me know how it is.
I have cried over an a/c before. I was 8 months pregnant and we just finished building our home. The a/c ppl cancelled on us to install... i started to cry and they came out right away. they gave us a huge discount too, when they saw me. lmao They sent me flowers when I had the girl the next week!!! lol
Post a Comment