Saturday, November 14, 2009

THE SPLENDOR OF FALL DECOR













Good evening!

I am on my way to a scrapbook crop. It's taken me FOREVER to post these pictures; however, here they are.

Fall is my FAVORITE time of the year. I love the colors and wonderful smells. I didn't realize how much I would miss the Midwest until I spent my first Fall in AZ. There's nothing like seeing leaves change colors and fall off trees; the smell of hot cider; the neighborhood smelling like burning firewood.

Sigh.

5 comments:

The Roberts Family said...

looks good!! did you get your stuff at hobby lobby?

sylv said...

Great blog! A big CONGRATULATIONS on earning your doctorate, your certification and on homeownership (I'm going through that process right now)!! Your Mr. Right is right around the corner...God is just putting on the finishing touches!!

~EssenseVibez~ said...

hey mamma---i LOVEEEEEEEEE YOUR FALL items--so sorry you can't feel FALL like you use to inthe midwest but imma save some of it in a bottle and send it to you----love ya much!!!1

alicia.king said...

beautiful! I love fall and all the colors too, but it doesn't last very long here! I ♥ your wreath! gorgeous!

vtpuggirl said...

Love your wreath so much! Beautiful decor!