Saturday, November 28, 2009

Tis the SEASON!!!

And a HO! HO! HO! to YOU!!!

Tis the season, folks to commemorate Jesus's birth and to shop!!! How many of y'all ventured out to your local mall/Best Buy yesterday? I was crazy enuf to do it; it's a tradition. The traffic wasn't that bad. I could MOVE; however, I was there by 9am, and I left at 11am. I ain't CRAZY!

Audrey, I went to SE yesterday afternoon. I saw your "clone" with a baby carrier, and I went up to her thinking that it could possibly be you. ;)

Ang., it's time to update your blog with pics of the babies!

Christina, I will visit your blog soon. I am trying to play catch-up. Love ya!

Readers, truly, I am thankful for each of you. Please be safe during this holiday season. Hold on to your bags TIGHT. Leave those expensive handbags and wedding sets @ home. We live in desperate times, and if you are shopping and wearing these items, you will be easy prey.

My decorations are UP. Be sure to check out my blog by tomorrow.

Word

PS: Like my new header? ;)

2 comments:

angiedunn said...

sister!

glad to hear you shopped & had a little time to yourself!

thanks for the holiday wishes....it's feelin' very christmasy around here too.

i'll update pictures soon....we just got our family photos back from the photographer! exciting!

angiedunn said...

ps:
forgot to tell ya i love your new look!

also, i finally updated my blog.