is the # that stopped my heart yesterday. Readers, you know that I promote good health. Yesterday, I felt as if I was the blonde from the Lipitor commercial. My genes are catching up with me; diabetes and high cholesteroral #s run in my family. My NP's medical asst. called me yesterday while I was @ TARJAY eating a couple kernals of their delicious popcorn. When she called, I knew something was wrong; the doctor's office NEVER calls you 24 hours to the hour after you had bloodwork performed with the results, ESPECIALLY during the holidays.
I asked her if she had my #s confused with someone else. She said, "No." I don't eat a lot of fried foods; I exercise. As stressed as I stay, I half eat. Mom reminded me that I do love my sugar, which includes eggs (cholesteral); shortening and butter (cholesteral).
JESUS, Mommy JESUS (as my friend' s baby would say).
Sigh.
Are you through shopping?
1 comment:
yikes! take it easy on that popcorn! We like to order nachos and then dip the popcorn in the cheese...damn that's good!
Post a Comment