Saturday, December 5, 2009

ROCKIN' AROUND THE CHRISTMAS TREE






I *guess* you can say that I am in the Christmas spirit. ;)

Are you rockin' around your Christmas tree?

Things that have been going on:

* Work is keeping me BUSY
* Students are glueing their hands together with Super Glue
* I spend a large percentage of my time (unfortunately) with lazy adults
* It's good to hear Christmas music in the air
* I am going to see D.L. Hughley tonight
* Mr. A. gets on my last NERVE
* Charles is a sweet soul; I don't know how he has the patience to deal with me.
* I am taking T.'s Christmas photos today; I am glad that my 50 mm 1.4 lens is now repaired (the auto focus went out). The shop had it for TWO months becuz Canon was backordered on the needed part.

Love y'all!

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

Your decorations look great!

SplendidlyImperfect said...

I love your wreath! It's GORGEOUS!

~EssenseVibez~ said...

gurl, you've been busy over there---chat with you soon!!

Shell said...

Beautiful decorations. You take really good pictures. You have a way with the camera.