.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Good morning!
I apologize for the delay. I've been extremely tired in the evenings. Teaching is no joke; I love my profession, but there are days in which it sucks me dry.
How was your St. Patrick's Day? Didn't we just celebrate Christmas and the New Year? I thought of this as I took out my Easter decorations. I have attached pics of my St. Patty's Day card; a photo from work; and, a photo of a colleague and I enjoying the holiday.
WOW.
Current events:
Healthcare bill - - -YES! Obama, it's now time to tackle education.
Sarah Palin - - - please crawl into a hole. Why would someone pay her a million dollars PER EPISODE to simply hear, "You betcha!"
Walmart racial incident - - - we live in sad times
Sandra Bullock - - - I feel for her.
Group that I am working w/at church - - - WONDERFUL. I don't know why God is using me right now, but the results are rather strong.
What are your weekend plans? I am off on Monday; it's our last official day off for the school year. There are some things that I need to do around the house. And of course, I will find something to do. The weather is simply too nice to stay @ home.
Happy Thursday!
1 comment:
Good to get a status report from you. Things around here are good. This weekend, I am getting rid of the kids so who knows what kind of mischief Love and I will get into. LOL Have a good one!
Post a Comment