Saturday, October 23, 2010

THE BUSY BEE!!!





Greetings!

I cannot believe that it's been nearly 3 weeks since my last post. I've been ever so the busy bee.

Here's a run-down of what's been going on:

* I am going home on Friday. Indeed, I need a break from PHX!
* Indeed, it is now fall in PHX!
* I so *heart* Halloween decor. I hate that I will not be dressing up this year (due to being out of town). I found the cutest Halloween t-shirt @ Tarjay and an awesome hat @ Cracker Barrel. I will sport both this week.
* God is always love.
* i love taking photos. Indeed, I am my father's child
* I love going to "different" events. Truly, I am my mother's child.
* So much is going on in the news.
* Virginia Thomas, SET DOWN! Her message was something out of a bad, plantation novel. DELIVER ME!!!]*
I *heart* the Desert Botanical Garden


Word.

2 comments:

christina said...

It is good to see some of your photos!
Have a wonderful trip home. I m sure you've been missed!
XO

Charisse said...

Hey girl, hope you have a great time with your family!