Tuesday, October 5, 2010

IN SHOCK



Good afternoon!

Check this out:

* I'm on Fall Break: PRAISE HIM!!!
* I went out to dinner with a fellow Christian last night; we both used our debit cards, and I accidentally got hers; she got mine. Considering that she makes killer cash, it was not a point of me fearing that she would swipe my card (which of course, did not happen). Here's the kicker - I had a doctor's appointment today, which is right down the street from her home. I called and texted, because I wanted to give her le card. No JOKE, this is what I heard, "I'm @ work, and I will not be available until 2pm." Where does she work? HER CRIB. No joke. I am dead serious. There are not a lot of things that surprise me, but that comment floored me. I had to literally text her to let her know that I was around the corner so that she could leave the card in an envelope at her gate, and I could leave her card in the envelope. Sad. I wanted to scream, "WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?!?!?!?!?!?!"
* I plan on scrapbooking today.
* Grilled chicken breasts, brushed with Sweet Baby Ray's bbq sauce, and some Green Giant side veggies are the best.
* I've included some pics from my birthday; as of 9/30, I am THIRTY-SIX years old. WOW!


Peace

2 comments:

christina said...

great pics!
happy birthday, my dear friend!
xo

Anonymous said...

cute pictures! sounds like a great dinner!

*my husband is obsessed with sweet baby ray's, lol! we have 2 huge bottles in our cupboard plus 2 in the fridge!