Tuesday, November 23, 2010

AIN'T NOTHING GOING ON BUT THE RENT!

Good morning!

It's been two weeks since my last post; where has time gone. RE: what's going on, see the title of this post.

I am thankful that tomorrow is my last day of work for the week. Last night, I taught @ the university; many students have already left for the holiday.

Here's what's been going on for me:

* I am praying that a blessing is finalized by no later than today.
* There are some truly sick people in the world. Folks, trust me, when people continuously profess that their life is perfect, raise an eyebrow, because there are indeed some "live skeletons" in their closet. Be careful of who you let into your life.
* Sarah Palin - do us a favor and disappear. YOU BETCHA most Americans would be ecstatic about that.
* How many of you tell Jesus on a daily basis about your desires?
* Jealousy is a monster; do you have your "beast" under control?

Word.

No comments: