Monday, January 10, 2011

HAPPY 2011!



I know that it's been awhile. Choke me. I've been busy.

Here's the 411:

Happy New Year! I had a great NYE with the man. Can't you tell by the photos? :)
I am embracing a great change. Indeed, God works WONDERS. I am a living testament of His goodness.
The Tucson shooting is beyond appalling. I personally know one of the victims' family members, and they are absolutely devastated.
If you know that your child is crazy, get him/her some HELP! Folks, swallow the pride, and admit that there is a PROBLEM. I am a non-parent; however, if I had a child that psychotic, he would be on some anti-crazy meds (my mom's word) BIG TIME.
I am reading Dirty Secret. It's a true story about a woman who deals with her mom's hoarding. She actually contracts scabies from cleaning out her mom's garbage. Sad.
Are you happy with the state of our Union?

Happy Monday!

No comments: