Monday, February 7, 2011

Lordy! Lordy!


I've been busy. It's hard to believe that almost an entire month has passed since my last post. I've been busy at the g-i-g. By the time that I get home, I simply want to SLEEP.

How are you?

SO much has been going on:

* Steve Harvey, simply pay your ex so that you, Lady Heroin, and Mary can ease on down the road. Seriously, I now have a hard time reading his "relationship" books. I guess that it takes a reformed ho to teach folks how now to be a ho. Word.
* Since WHEN should parents go to jail for simply trying to improve the quality of their child's education? Case in point - the mom in OH. Seriously, America?
* Obama, get back in touch with your constituents. The photo ops need to end for a lil' while.
* Halle Berry - - - you are a HOT mess. Be glad that your child has a daddy that actually wants to be IN her life.
* I've been deep in p-r-a-y-e-r.
* The incident involving a Youngstown University student - - - what is our nation coming to?


Peace.f