

but, at LEAST I am spending this Monday at the CRIB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK THE LAWD for Fall Break!!!!! Indeed, there are some perks to teaching school. I am only awake this early because I am waiting for the cable guy to bring me a new box for my television. I was ret to watch some TV on Wednesday (my day off last week), and the box was dead. Of course, the sista on the phone this AM told me that the man was arriving btwn. 8-5pm. I hate that ****.
My dear friend, Miz Christina, shared this wonderful blogging award with me. I felt touched. Indeed, I wish that she lived in AZ!!!
This morning, I select:
Miz Sarah (click to the right) - Her blog always makes me want to EAT. In addition, it makes me hopeful that one day soon, I will be awaiting the birth of my baby. Then again, doesn't that take a husband and sex? I'm working on that. . .
Miz Christina (click to the right) - I look forward each day to seeing her beautiful photography/Hallmark-esque words.
Miz Angie (click to the right) - She is just about the sweetest person that I met. Her scrapbooking layouts are so simple, classic, and beautiful. I love Angie because she has such a positive outlook towards life. Nothing/no one has made her cynical. Damn grad school for how it corrupted me. I used to be so much like Angie.
Miz Patrice - This chick is a RIOT. Her website is: www.pajnstl.blogspot.com If you think that I am SIK, read Patrice's blog. What that chick says about folks on the STAMPS is INSANE!!!
Miz Keisha- I periodically check out her blog for inspiration. This scrapbooking diva is a maestra when it comes to creating beautiful projects to reflect the love that she has for nature, her family/friends, herself. www.abiteast.typepad.com
Friends, I thank each of you for reading my blog. I started this blog nearly 5 months ago, and I was never expecting so many visitors!!! For those who usually read my blog, but do not comment, I invite you to share with me where you're from, and what's been your favorite post on my blog.
LOVE y'all!
6 comments:
*CONGRATS* on the award! What a sweet honor!
Have a great week!
How sweet!! Girl Patrice has issues :-)
*giving Adrienne the side-eye* Don't WHY she up in your comments calling me out! :p lol
AND thank you so much! I was not expecting this when i came to visit.
awwwwwww
Aw, thanks!
I'll tell you, I was seriously thinking about taking you up on your offer for scrubbing my kitchen in exchange for feeding you, haha! My husband could use a night off...
Then I remembered it was poor etiguette to put your guests to work. Blah! ;)
Congratulations! you deserve this award and more!
aw, you are amazing. thanks for the kind words. i agree w/ christina's comment! (:
yay for fall break! live it up, yo!!
Post a Comment