Oh, yes indeed I IS. Good LAWD, I am tired, friends. I'm so busy that I barely see myself.
LAWD.
How y'all be? I'll return to Sunday Singin' Sensation next week. EVERYONE, please keep the Hudson family in your prayers. I am grieving with this family. This could have been my mother/brother/child. I cannot imagine walking in on my relatives' corpses. It pains me to know that Jennifer had to not only identify the bodies of her mom and brother, but also her nephew, Julian. Oh, what Julia must be experiencing right now. I am a non-parent, but damnit, I can feel just a small fraction of her pain.
This has been so heavy on my soul. There are so many sick people in this world. Daily, I thank the Lord for allowing me to see another day.
Speaking of death - the Obama assasination plan - - - what century do we live in?
If you aren't a praying person, please bow your head and meditate to the damn leaf. Our country is in turmoil, and as a country, we all need to simultaneously bow our heads for a word of prayer/meditation.
Tonight, I teach "Crash." I am looking forward to the conversations that arise from this screening.
If you haven't been in touch with your folks for awhile, pick up the phone, call them, and say, I LOVE YOU. Hell, there's no guarantee that you will have that opportunity tomorrow.
WORD.
5 comments:
sorry about the blog hopping! but wow! your like the only person that has had anything positive about Obama on their blog! I LOVE the "Yes We Can!" I need to steal it and put it on my blog. I also might need to blog stock you now! I love your BLOG!!!
Girl I pray for that man DAILY!!!
hey hey hey lady!
sigh*** @ obama.
I am so sorry about JHudson. She must be walking around numb by now! It is so scary that this is going on in her life! And yes, her sister must be in a world of her own! So very sad!!!
As for Obama, I have definitely said my prayers over and over for him and his family! But I smell a conspiracy and a smoke and mirrors situation coming up! This won't be the last we hear about attempts on his life!
Post a Comment