Saturday, October 31, 2009

TRICK OR TREAT!!!!

smell my feet. Give me something good to eat!!!


Happy Halloween! This picture was taken yesterday after I arrived home from work. I dressed up as Miss Pearlie, the 1950s high school English teacher (the name given to me by Mr.A.). My students and colleagues didn't know WHO I was. I couldn't help but chuckle. The vintage glasses is what made the outfit.

Today, I am scheduled to go to the State Fair. Afterwards, a friend and I are going to The W's Halloween bash; we are to solve a mystery within a 2 hour time period.

Lordy! This is a full day. I am glad that I opted to take Monday off. I need some me-time. I am under so much pressure at work, especially since I am teaching Sophomore English; this is the year that the kids are scheduled to take their state examinations. God, give me STRENGTH!

I look forward to seeing your Halloween pics on your blogs!

6 comments:

christina said...

Aren't you just adorable!! lol Love the glasses!
Happy Halloween!
xo

Shell said...

You look so cute. I love your halloween picture. Happy Halloween.

SplendidlyImperfect said...

You look great! I love the glasses. how was the W?

Tessa Ann* said...

That's a fabulous outfit, Cee! You look great :)

Adrienne said...

you look great!

alicia.king said...

beautiful! lol! I always remember saying that when I was younger!