Good morning!
Readers, I have been so busy that I have barely seen MYSELF!!! LORDY!
I am alive, and I am doing quite fine. Here's a recap of what's been going on:
* Work is keeping me ever so busy; however, I am thankful to be EMPLOYED
* People aren't what you think they are
* There are some friends that you simply do NOT need
* We are under a lot of pressure @ work due to the need to improve our students' standardized test scores
* I need to learn how to sit my booty down still so that I can hear God as He tries and talks to moi
What are your weekend plans?
Tomorrow, I am attending a trunk or treat. If y'all don't know what one is, here's the 411 - - - you open your trunk and you pass out candy to chirren from it. Mind you, I never heard of this concept until I moved to Phoenix. Then, there are a lot of things that I've learned about upon my arrival to the Sun State.
Nite and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!
1 comment:
That trunk or treat concept sounds really suspect but then again, I have lived in NYC all my life so we don't trust none that! LOL Glad to know you are doing well!
Post a Comment