Good morning and HAPPY MONDAY!!!!!!
I am in an amazing mood; Wednesday is the last day of work. HIPHIPHOORAY!!! Please do know that I am thankful to the Lord for a career; however, this has been the year of HELL. Without His Grace, I would not have made it. Without going into specifics, I will say this - - - I have a brain AND common sense. There are some who feel threatened by individuals who possess both, especially the latter.
Monday's Musings:
* I am proud of Katie Washington - - - http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/lake/article_e1e4192b-80b9-5369-af7b-7855678e0317.html
* Jesus is a friend of mine.
* I am reading Glorious; Bernice McFadden - - - did you need to pay the mortgage and you published this?
* Terry McMillan is BACK. She has written the sequel to Waiting to Exhale; excerpts of it are in the new Essence magazine.
* Why were my feet so dry??? It's called living in the desert. They feel much, much, better after a needed pedicure.
* This weekend, I cooked - - - grilled chicken breasts, blue cheese burgers, orzo with parmesean cheese, green beans with smoked turkey parts and a peach cobbler (on Saturday); Sunday - - - fettucini alfredo and some leftover grilled chicken. Note: I only ate about 3 forkfuls of the pasta. I had just returned from working out, and I did not want to be counterproductive.
* Who is the one person that you can truly count on?
Word.
1 comment:
Hey lady! You did good with the carbs. There is no way I would have only taken 3 bites of fettucine! I love pasta! Congrats on working out again too! I am building myself back up! LOL To answer your question, my sister K is THE person I can depend on the most, followed by Love, 'cause sisters are ForEVA! LOL
Post a Comment