Saturday, May 8, 2010

Possessing a Bitter Spirit

Indeed, the dead has RISEN!!!!!

GOOD MORNING!!!

How you be? I have intended to post; however, I have been busy. Today's post is dear to my heart. Two weeks ago, Mom watched a televangelist; he spoke about the need to release one's bitter spirit. The illustration that he used was the following: A woman had been dumped. She began to stalk her boyfriend. While being a "Peeping Thomasina," she was bitten by a rabies-infected raccoon. Her physician was a ble to treat her; howeer, while in his office, she began to furiously record information onto a notepad. When the doctor asked her was she was composing, she said, "A list of all of the people that I will bite prior to being cured."

Does this story hit home?

Today - - - attending a cycling class is #1 on my list. It's time to get this body back in tip-top SHAPE!!

Love.

2 comments:

christina said...

too funny!
we are going out, for mothers day. yay! i will let you know how it was. : ) not going to lift a finger, this weekend, lol
have a beautiful day!

SplendidlyImperfect said...

I have not heard that story before, but it's hilarious. I'm sure that's not the point. But still.