
Good morning!
To God be the GLORY, school is out. Overall, my students were extremely sweet; this year, it was the adults. As my mother recently informed me, there's a special place in hell for some people. Trust me, there are two particular individuals who Satan is waiting on.
I am scheduled to teach summer school; I literally had to pitch an absolute bitch to get it. There was no doubt that I was being "blocked" from teaching SS, and after three years of being denied, I said, "HELLS. NO. TO. THIS. SH*T." I spoke with the right people @ the right place, and "miraculously," I was informed that I got a class to teach. I literally did the holy dance.
Why are people so evil? Who/what circumstance has robbed them of their joy?
Weekend plans? In about 20 minutes, I am headed to the Y for a spin class. My hips are coming down, down, down, and I am sore, sore, sore.
I have included a picture of Ann's last day teaching. After 40 years of teaching high school English, she has retired. Ann was one of the few people @ my gig that I genuinely liked and respected. Ann was a professional, but she spoke her mind. I said, "Ann, I am now stepping into your shoes." Sometimes, you have to be direct and tell folks like it is. You just get sick of mess.
I am SOO psyched for two things: Sex and the City: 2 and the sequel to Waiting to Exhale (the book). WOO HOO! What are you reading?
1 comment:
Congrats on the summer school assignment! Good for you! I am not reading anything right now, but I have a few that I would like to read.
Post a Comment