Howdy!
I'm back to work; currently, I am teaching summer school. Thus far, it's been a pleasant experience. I am thankful to the Almighty for allowing me to have this experience.
How was your weekend? This weekend, I relaxed. I had to go to the mall to finish purchasing my dad's Father's Day gift, and then I returned home and watched some movies. I also baked:
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2008/02/apple_dumplings/
I am thankful for my gym membership. I only had one of these puppies, and trust me, that's hard.
Mine came out JUST as perfect as those found in these photos. I will upload and share a photo soon. They gave a new twist to Mountain Dew AND crescent rolls.
This afternoon, I am attending a gathering held by a dear friend from church. For this event, I made:
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/01/perfect-pound-cake/
It's SO nice to make a pound cake where I do not have to sift my booty off.
Since a group that I facilitate (church) will not be meeting away from the church, I will have many opportunities to try my baking skills. I will be sure to share from week to week.
Love y'all!
2 comments:
sounds like you've been busy baking and such! fun layouts! i've finally been scrappin' too! and i like your patriotic home decor, very festive :)
cooking, scrapping, teaching.....girl, you are doing the darned thing!!!
Post a Comment