











Good morning!
It's been awhile. Kill me. How was your holiday? I grilled on Sunday in order to 100% chillax on Monday. I hope that each of you remember our vets and our fallen soldiers.
I haven't posted a series of pics in quite some time:
Pic of me and the man - - - let me keep you guessing. ;)
Pics of food on the grill
Pics of kids - - - McKenzie's pre K graduation
Here are some things on my mind (Since I didn't post on Monday):
* God is wonderful
* Close-minded individuals should be barred from having leadership positions in churches that contend that they are progressive
* I am scrapbooking with a VENGEANCE
* Summer school begins next week, and I am thankful that I was strong enough to fight for it.
* Hobby Lobby has some BEAUTIFUL items. I cannot BELIEVE that they have Christmas trees up/autumn decor available. WTH? The 4th hasn't even come and passed.
* This lil' cowgirl will be in Dallas, TX starting June 27th for a work-related conference. YEE HA!
* Al and Tipper Gore - - - I didn't see that one coming whatsoever. SAD
What's on your mind?
Peace
1 comment:
glad you're back!
um, that center piece is so cute!
*fun pics!!
Post a Comment