
Dear Dub and Canary:
OH, how I miss you both. I am ever so thankful for the time that we spent together. Although you both encouraged education, you so emphasized the importance of COMMON SENSE and JESUS, and for those two gifts, I am SO glad that you bestowed them on me. It's times like these that I still wish that you were here. Grandma, I so need a teacake right now to make everything just right; Granddad, I need an "Aunt Maude expletive-rant" from you to get me through this turmoil.
Please continue to have the Lord watch over me and bind the spirits that are attempting to destroy me.
Love,
Cee
PS: Now, Mom, go and get Daddy to read this, because I know that you WILL. :)
1 comment:
this is beautiful.
there are days where we just need them. ; )
XO
Post a Comment