



Good afternoon!
It's hard to believe that it's been nearly a week since my last post; I've been busy, busy, busy. Folks, if Mike Epps comes to your city, GO, GO, GO!!!! That man is SIK. "The Man" and I went to see him @ the Improv on Friday evening; we had a blast. In fact, TM had tears streaming down his face. I've included some photos. Of course, I ran into some peeps that I knew.
On Saturday, my singles group volunteered @ a local mission. God is so good. I am so blessed. Anytime that you are packing sanitary napkins for a homeless woman, you know that the Lord has INDEED been GOOD. TO. YOU. I got choked up with each bag of products that I created for those in local shelters.
Here are some things on my MIND:
* Christina Milan, I could have TOLD you that the Dream was simply that - a DREAM.
* Read Jennifer Weiner's latest novel; I am hooked. Mom, go get it. It's your type of read.
* Lala and Carmelo, y'all spent some MONEY on that wedding; I do hope that it lasts.
* It's too hot in AZ; I should have stock in pantiliners.
* It was nice to have a homecooked meal on Sunday (meatloaf, mashed potatoes, veggies,crescent rolls,, and sweet potato pie!)
* I need a maid to do my laundry
* Folks need to QUIT underestimating the power of God; I am a living witness!
Love ya!
1 comment:
Your volunteer work... you had me choked up.
God is such a blessing in my life.
Great photos!
Post a Comment