

And, a HAPPY MONDAY to YOU!!!
How was your weekend?
This is my last week off prior to returning to the g-i-g. Overall, I had a FANTASTIC summer. It hasn't been this laidback since 2007. For the last two summers, I spent working on my certification. It's nice to lay back, play Suzie Cut and Paste (as The Man) calls it and chill. my. nerves.
Here are some things on my mind:
* Another reason as to why I will not seek an administrator's certificate: http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/19/education/19winerip.html?_r=1
* So many celebrities are getting married. How many of these unions are God-centered?
* Someone needs to sprinkle Lindsay Lohan with some holy oil. The girl needs prayer.
* There haven't been ANY good movies this summer, or any song that is staying in.my.head.nonstop. I find myself spending more time listening to 90s jams than current joints.
* Are you allowing Jesus to take the wheel in your life? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lydBPm2KRaU This song has truly been on my heart for weeks.
* I love Picasa.
* Mr. A. is envious of The Man. Did I tell y'all how he hid from us a couple of months ago @ Costco's?
Quit laughing!!!
The photo collage are pictures from my single's group's outing two months ago. We saw a comedy show that had zero usage of profanity.
What's on your mind today?
s
1 comment:
I am with you on the music, girl. I've been listing to a lot of 80's and 90's music on Pandora. Music just isn't what it used to be.
Glad you are having a great summer!
XoXo Tessa Ann
Post a Comment