







GREETINGS!
This lil' cowgirl has been on the g-o. Last Friday, I returned from 5 days in Dallas. I was attending the AVID conference. I had a blast. I am still amazed by the number of attendants.
Was I pleased with Dallas. NO. TX is *not* the place for me to live. No siree. The humidity was something else. Aside from attending sessions, I got to see the Cowboy Stadium (nice) and "Dreamgirls." Both were outstanding.
I met some wonderful people from my sister schools.
On Sunday, "The Man" surprised me by taking me to NM to visit his brother. The weather was beautiful. I will say this - - - rural life is NOT for this woman. I cannot imagine living in a place that has no mall or chain restaurants. I am all about the local chef, but everything was a greasy spoon. I don't know what they do in Silver City but drink.
How was your 4th?
3 comments:
Check you out posing on the fifty yard line with your sassy self! I have a friend that would be SO jealous. :)
glad you had a fun busy trip! i can't stand humidity either! but i can say that i long to be back home in Idaho away from all the busy-ness {lol is that a word} and i like my personal living space...acres around me :)
but i do love shopping too...i don't mind driving to it!
you have been everywhere! that is wonderful! and great pics! cute dress on the 50!
XO
Post a Comment