You have GOT to have some God-given talent to create the following masterpiece:

This is one of my FAVORITE shots taken yesterday @ the Desert Botanical Garden. My friend, Kira, sent me an email today. She was 100% correct in saying that this is the BEST time to live in Phoenix - everything is in bloom; smelling great, and it's COOL. This shot was taken in manual. I am considering submitting it. I normally don't do this, but I would like your take on this photo. Is it a thumbs up or thumbs down?
Monday, Monday's breakdown:
* Woke up and thanked the Lawd for another day of LIFE
* Washed the body down
* Got dressed and headed to Starbucks.
* Arrived @ work
* Taught 5 classes
* Came home and started cooking this Italian Tomato Tart. God ONLY knows how it's going to turn out. Push come to shove, I can always defrost some leftovers.
* Had a glass of $2 buck Chuck (Charles Stone) - zinfandel. Today, I NEEDED it.
* Plan on walking in about 45 minutes or so.
Happy Monday!
1 comment:
It's beautiful!
It looks like a Dale Chihuly piece. Is it?
xo
Post a Comment