Folks, I am here. I will return to the Steve Harvey updates TONIGHT (if I have the energy). It's been a rather long day. We have AIMS @ work (pray that these babies pass). I only taught two class periods; however, it felt as if I taught all five.
Jesus, bless my SOUL.
Tonight, I am teaching @ the university. I'ma praying that those two hours go by FAST.
Thanks for the emails/posts regarding my "future husband." Hey, if you know Hill, pass this link on to HIM. Help a sista' out, please. Hill would be my intellectual equal. I am searching for this.
And, before someone "anonymously" asks me again "Why don't you date T.?" I'll tell you why - - -we are both interested in the same thang. Okay? And, before you question me putting his BIZNESS in the street, I asked permission. I had him ROLLIN' at how someone suggesting that we should hook up.
How are you doing? Any recent developments?
CHECK OUT Christina's blog: www.soulaperture.blogspot. Her story RE: her son's bronchitis/is extremely heartwrenching. America, we are a SIK nation!!!!
And, for a HILARIOUS laugh, check out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLuegFZf0_E
I LUV me some Bonquiqui.
Sarah F., I have not forgotten the Purse tag. ;)
HAPPY HUMP DAY!!!
1 comment:
: ) T. is getting attention on the blog huh?! He can't help it, its that adorable face!
xo
Post a Comment