Sunday, August 30, 2009

I Just Can't Stop Praising His Name!

Good morning!


Are you finding yourself unable to stop praising His name?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYXxveF5d3w

The song was written by Keith Pringle and performed by the Pentacostal Community College.

What have you called the Lord up for recently? If you haven't, why don't you pick up the "phone" and do so? He DID wake you up this morning!

Yesterday, I met my friend, Audrey. We were introduced via the certification program. We've talked on the phone the entire summer, but we've never met. It was SO nice meeting her. I truly wish that Audrey lived closer. She's such a kind person, and I am most thankful for her helping me with the certification program. It's a rarity to find a sweet soul anymore.

How was your Saturday? I ventured to the mall; Dillards had a great sale going on. I so heart me some Dillards. Everything was either picked over and/or I didn't miss much by staying out of the mall this summer. If the economy is so poor, where are people getting all of this $$$ from?!

No comments: