Monday, January 4, 2010

NEW HEADER

Greetings!

Are you being steadfast in your desire to keep your 2010 resolutions?
It was time to change my header. I absolutely LOVE it. My friend did an excellent job on it.

I am back to work. Yesterday's sermon dealt with the book of Job; indeed, I can relate to him.

My mother reminded me that I need to finish my discussion of Steve's book. Trust me, I will jump on that tomorrow.

Happy Monday.

6 comments:

angiedunn said...

LOVE the new look....you are adorable & so is your wardrobe.

As for Job....not gonna lie....sometimes he makes me mad 'cause no matter how crappy i feel, he always has one up on me....hahaha....

lookin' forward to many-a posts from you in 2010.

SplendidlyImperfect said...

It looks very nice!

christina said...

I love your new header! Happy New Year, my friend!
We have friends who have a son named Job. He is a sweetheart.
xo

Amy said...

Love love love the new look!
the post with the amazing chocolate chip cookies is here: http://making-space.blogspot.com/2008/10/best-chocolate-chip-cookies-evah.html
I can't believe I never saw/responded to your questions. SO SORRY!
Trick one is using a cookie or ice cream scoop to make them uniform. It also gives them this texture on the top...a little ragged?
Second is using parchment paper or a silpat mat to bake them on...parchment paper makes them more crisp but they both are amazing. Third is to not bake them all the way...the bottom should be brown and you should start to see brown tops but they are not hard and solid right out of the oven...that helps give them the chewy texture.
Thanks so much for the recipes! I can't wait to try them.

alicia.king said...

your header is really cute! you look fabulous in all your pictures, you are gorgeous! Isabella is doing much better, she only had it really bad for a couple of days, thank goodness!

Adrienne said...

Lovin the banner! Happy New Year!