Good morning!
Give God some PRAISE today!!! Although I am sick, I am going to church today. I want to attend an informational meeting for potential members this afternoon. Otherwise, I would stay home.
Ear infections are no JOKE. I feel so groggy. I had to take a Vicodin this morning to ease my migraine headache. Good Lord.
So much has been going on. The highlight of my week occurred on Friday. With God's grace, one episode of a huge nightmare has ended. Satan attempted to have me bound, but indeed, Jesus freed me. There are some evil people in the world, and the main ones are those who walk around sporting a crucifix necklace.
My personal life - - - my students are on my case about it; they contend that I need to get serious about settling down. Indeed, the truth was coming out of the little babes' mouths. It's just so hard to find QUALITY, and I refuse to settle.
Whew! I do know that I am done trying to fix Humpty Dumpty men.I cannot continue to "put them back together again."
Whew!
I've been reading galore. Yesterday, while at Urgent Care, the physician spent the first 10-15 minutes talking to me about my Kindle. LOL. I LURVE that machine.
Continue to pray for our Haitian brothers and sisters. Sweet Lord, J. Hudson can siiiiing!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0f7DT7xozc&feature=popular
Peace.
1 comment:
I know what you mean about humpty dumpty men, but sometimes I feel like you just have to let go and enjoy the moment with who is there at the moment.
Post a Comment