Sunday, January 17, 2010

She's Got THE Look!




This is SUCH a gag gift that Charles got for me today from Marshalls. I've given him hell over purchasing the Snuggie for folks.

The pic could have been better, but my bud had the shakes (even with image stabilization in the point and shoot). Drat!

Smooches

6 comments:

Amy said...

I love it! Believe it or not our receptionist at our office wears a brown snuggie with a faux fur collar at the office most days, backwards like a robe? I do NOT get it.
I live in Holbrook, small, small town.
I'm leaning really heavily on the scripture you posted earlier this week. Particulary "they will lift you up in their hands" thanks for sharing.

Moni @ CL Journal said...

I have to admit, I got one for Christmas. Greatest invention ever, I'm mad i didn't come up with it myself!

Just found your blog via EssenceVibez! I like it!

: )

~EssenseVibez~ said...

gurl--hubby got me one for chrsitmas and do i love it!--with the kold snowy days we've been having, it comes in hadny--dont burn up in that thing gurl---love ya!---remain blessed

Unknown said...

I found you via Essence Vibez...and I must be in the minority - I hate those things!!LOL I never understand why folks can't just wear a bathrobe, LOL

...but you are rockin' the Snugggie in that pic!LOL

Adrienne said...

LOL girl How are you loving your snuggie!??!

alicia king said...

lol! hilarious!