Thursday, July 17, 2008

AMERICA DON' LOST DEY MIND!!!


Folks:

Due to exams, I've been incognito. I have ONE more left to complete this summer. My head feels as if it is going to freakin' EXPLODE. Vicodin wouldn't even help my head.

After I finished my exam, I headed straight to Oreganos for a margarita on the rocks, no salt.

Indeed, I DESERVED it. Hell, I deserved a pitcher of them.

I is TI'ED.

It is so hot here when I took my bra off the other day , it made a suction sound. I sat down and roared. That bra said, "Heffa, I've been waiting ALL day long for you to do that. This ain't no 18 hour bra. You must have me confused with Playtex. You betta recognize the label sewn on this bra."
As my friend's almost 3 year old would say, JESUS!!!

Y'all know that if I wasn't so busy studying, I would have been all over The New Yorker when I first saw this. What is wrong with our country? This is RIDICULOUS. The sad thing is that America isn't even trying to boycott this mess. What's wrong with THAT?!?!?!?

And, do we really think that this will improve once Obama is elected?

Anyone want to get on the Marcus Garvey boat?

WORD.

Here's my latest bus story. Now, y'all know that I have a special place in my heart for crazy folks. Heck, I've got crazy relatives. I'm crazy. I am waiting for the bus last week (what else is new). It was a United Colors of Beneiton (sp?) ad - a Haitian, an Ethiopian kid (about early 20s) who has lost both of his legs, a Hispanic woman (pregnant), a white male, and a brotha who was "touched." I'm sitting there trying to review my notes when the brotha stand up and starts doing this dance. The Ethiopian child, who is playing African music, has this "Huh, what is THAT?" look on his face. The Hispanic woman looks @ me and shakes her head. The Haitian said, "Is that the old school cha-cha?" We thought that the man was happy to see his bus. Y'all, he didn't even get on the BUS. Then, he proceed to sit down across from me. Bruh Man starts playing with a freakin' lighter. I jumped up. My ass wasn't about to become Richard Pryor, Jr. running down a busy street on fire.

HELL TO THE NAW, BOBBY!!!

Adrienne, get up off the FLO'.

Nite!

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

LOL You got issues LMAO!

christina said...

Freakin dying all over again!!! I swear this is the funniest stuff I have heard/read. We gonna ride the bus together and have a good old time.

Burn that bra girl!

Gotta run Marcus Garvey is calling...

I love a story with buses and boats involved!

LOL