Greetings, good PEOPLES!!!I hope that you have enjoyed your weekend! Did y'all remember to give God/the leaf (and you know how feel about THAT) some P-R-A-I-S-E today? Folks, it's time to get right with God. That's all I have to say.
Today's Singin' Sensation tribute goes to my girl, ROBERTA FLACK. Talk about a blast from the freakin' PAST!!! Everyone wants to keep going on and on about Alicia "High Yella" Keyes. Let's give some PROPS to original female pianist - - - ROBERTA FLACK If you don't know who she is, SHET UP!!! Who doesn't know "Killing Me Softly" and "Tonight, I Celebrate My Love for You" (a duet with Peabo "FOREHEAD" Bryson)? If it wasn't for Ms. Flack, would we have THE FUGEES? Would we have LAURYN HILL (Help that damn child, please! She's a PRIME example of how talent can get wasted over a MAN!)?!! Deet Da Deet, DAMN, Lauryn. Get it TOGETHER!!! Go to the Juke Joint and listen to Roberta. Allow yourself to fall under her spell.
This weekend, I do what I do best - study. I did manage to get out and spend some time with my girl, Shelly,and her little girl. Here's one of the photos from our time @ the Phoenix Zoo.
Shelly's little girl has got the "Booty Shot" pose down pat. She can give my students some pointers on how to strike a pose with one hand on your hip, one side of your hip pokin' out and the booty turned just right. LOL.
Phoenix got some RAIN today. Can you believe it?!?!?
4 REALS.
Now that Angelina Jolie has given birth, can we now move along to other thangs going on in the world??? For instance, can we now focus on NKOTB (New Kids on the Block) are scheduled to tour with MICHAEL JACKSON. I guess that they think that Mike has the "right stuff."
4 REALS.
WTF?! Dang, it's a Sunday, but I had to cuss about that.

Keep my bro. in your prayers. Today, he left his home of 9 years, Bloomington, IN, to move to Tallahassee, FL to start his doctoral program @ FL State.
It's amazing what God can do with a C/D high school student.
Peace.
2 comments:
ROBERTA IS THE BOMB!!!
I will keep your bro in my prayers. why you put my grades, I mean his grades, out there like that??!!!
Post a Comment