
What has happened to our fallen IDOL?!?!?! I so vividly recall watching Michael Jackson doing the moonwalk for the FIRST time during the Motown Anniversary Special. I went on to having Michael Jackson purses, buttons, the poster of him wearing the yellow cardigan, yellow bowtie, and white slacks/shirts. Now, I am left wit this shell of a man.
Mike, take your ASS back to CHURCH. Is this the man that belted out "Rock With You"; "PYT"; "Thriller"?!?!?!?
WTF?!??! Y'all lift him up in prayer this AM.
I am still studying away, but I am trying to get some rest. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers.
Have you ever dated someone, thought that the person was "the one", broke up years ago, manage to locate the person's info. online, and find out that the person is married and has a child? That happened to me. I knew that he was married, and I sensed that he had a child, but it was like WOW when I saw it in color. Indeed, I have no regrets about not remaining w/him. It was a different time/place in my life. I do not think that I would be Dr. C. if I were to have remained with him. Instead, I would be a missus with a Master's degree, a child, and daily seeing my dream of a Ph.D. deferred. Y'all know that I took too many women's studies classes to allow that to happen. ;)
I called my grandmother, who is more sympathetic about those things. I said, "Grandma, I know that my husband is coming." She said, "He is."
Sigh.
Alright, I haven't been on a roll lately because I've had TOO much stuff going on to truly allow myself to witness people at their craziest. Yesterday, I was talking to my mom on my cell phone. I was waiting for the BUS to take me home. I was fulfilling every stereotype with black people and watermelon. I stopped solely at the store to get some watermelon, because I was craving it. Back to waiting for the bus. . . Mom needed someone to talk to, and I am listing. A bruh starts walking down the street (nice looking) and he stops and sits at the bus shelter and waits until I get off the phone. I said hello and said, "Family" and shook my head. We talked until the bus turned the corner. I am thinking that he is getting ON the bus with me. THIS FOOL HAS A CAR. HE STOPPED TO MAC WITH ME AT THE BUS STOP AND DID NOT EVEN ASK FOR MY DIGITS. HE JUST STARED AND SMILED!!!
WTF?!?!?!? Now, I've seen it all. As my grandmother once said, "Girl, you know and meet some f*cking f*cked-up folks." I told her, "GREAT usage of alliteration, Grandma!" She said, "Huh?" Indeed, she is correct!
WORD, PEOPLE!!!
6 comments:
You SO SILLY LOL
Wooooooooow! Where's fricken BUBBLES when you need him???!!!!
That's AWESOME. I can't imagine anyone just wanting to stop and chat with me in this heat. Flattery. :)
Your grandma sounds like a hoot.
Adrienne:
HA!
Christina: YOU ARE CRAZY!!!!!
Miss M: You are correct! I should have been flattered. ;)
RE: Grandma, she's HILARIOUS 24/7.
cracking up at grams
Patrice:
She's nuts! LOL.
Post a Comment