FOLKS:I am tired. I apologize for not posting SSS yesterday. Did y'all give GOD some PRAISE??? ;)
You already know about the leaf.
This week's SSS is none other than that "sexy MF" (from his hit, "YOU SEXY MF") - PRINCE. And, yes, he is FUNKY. I have been in LUV with this man for over 25 years. There is no one as artistic as Prince. If you don't know who Prince is, you need an intervention. Who can forget the first time that they saw "Purple Rain"? D-to-the-I-to-the-A-to-the-M. . . O-to-the-N-to -the-D-to the PEARLS of LOVE.
I thank Prince for awesome music. And, I thank GOD for creating such a SEXY MAN (even tho' he's 2 snaps tall).
Today, I went to the State Dept. of Education to file my Intern Certificate renewal. On the way there, I saw folks in DOC orange jump suits. They were females sweeping up trash. I couldn't help but wonder how their lives got on the wrong path. I lifted them up in prayer.
I waited 45 minutes at the DOE for a FIVE minute consultation. JJJJJESUS.
While downtown, I decided to take some pics. Here's one that spoke volumes:
Gotta thank BUSH for this mess. Tonight, my BFF Michael arrives from the Middle East. I get to see him tomorrow evening. It's been TEN years. I cannot wait!!!
Folks, I return to the g-i-g tomorrow for the 2008-2009 academic year. Lift me up in PRAYER. I will need it.
WORD
2 comments:
Keepin you in prayer!!!!!! No comment about bush....I won't even capitalize his name. ugh.
I am praying for you! Again, amazing photograph!
Post a Comment