That is the # that I saw on the local community college's marquee yesterday afternoon. Both my colleague and I both yelled "S**t" as we passed by the school. That's just TOO dang hot.
It is hard to believe that today is Saturday. This week has been such a blur. My friend, Michael, left and is now in North Carolina with his family. I thought that I would share some photos with you:

It is still hard to believe that 12 years have gone by. I met Michael on my first day of graduate school in August, 1996. I wouldn't have made it through my program from HELL without him. I will always remember Michael informing Dr. W. that since he was majoring in African American literature, "Why in the HELL do I have to study Old English?!" LOL. I do hope that I see Michael sooner than 10 years from now. I am going to try and enjoy these last two days of my weekend. It's going to be a long haul from now until Labor Day. I am SO excited about teaching the representatives from the Classes of 2009 and 2012. For some reason, God has ordered my steps to help these children transition to high school and college. I patiently wait to see what He has in store for me. Lord, THANK YOU for this rich opportunity. At first, it appears daunting, but I KNOW that you are going to guide me along this journey.
It's been awhile since I've had a WTF moment. FOLKS, it is HOT here and folks are getting FONKIER by the minute. Yesterday, a man so STANKED where I was yesterday afternoon that when the employee saw me enter, he cracked up laughing. I said, "That is straight up FONK. Where is your air freshner?" He handed me some Glade Popourri. Hell, I needed industry strength Lysol. I almost passed the hell out. Indeed, this hot weather has got to BREAK.
What are your weekend plans?
2 comments:
I'm reading ALL WEEKEND!!! LOLz
Enjoy the last days of your vacation. Good luck for the new season : )
Post a Comment