Y'all know how much I miss my former team-teacher. My classroom feels somewhat empty without KC there. WELL, it looks as if I might have the opportunity to team-teach again. To the right is one of my new co-workers. CT is a RIOT. If y'all think that I am SIK, you should meet him. CT is exactly what I need. He would be a great asset to my classroom. I hope that everything goes through. Whenever he stops by, he has me on the FLOOR. Of course, I had to take his photo (and yes, that bulletin board is FILLED with pictures); he happily obliged.
Folks - - - pray that I do not end up dead. I took a damn Swiffer handle and beat the hell out of my ceiling with it. My dumb-ass ALL hell neighbor proceeds to jump up and down. OH HELLS NO SHE DID NOT!!!!!!!!! Then, she comes downstairs and knocks on my door. Note: Since I do not want to end up DEAD and see my momma and daddy in jail for manslaughter, I didn't answer the door.
I ain't CRAZY.
And, no, I don't have a house YET. The fools refused my offer.
Nite.
3 comments:
HOpe you get into your home soon girl!!!
I had a downstairs apartment ONCE. Never again! I'll haul my behind up the stairs with all my groceries, it's worth it to not have anyone stomping around on my ceiling!
LOL! Didn't answer? What did you do keep watching the nightly news or eat a bowl of corn flakes? I so have a pic in my head! OMGoodness dying laughing!!!
Post a Comment