Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!!!!

I am thankful for:

* The love that I have for Jesus Christ, and most importantly, His UNCONDITIONAL love for ME
* My parents, brother, and grandmother
* My late paternal grandparents' legacy
* Beautiful friends
* Decent co-workers who come and pick me up when T and I are stranded @ Starbucks due to a dead car BATTRIE (i.e. battery) and had less than FIFTEEN minutes before the final bell rang (even though this co-worker CUSSED ME OUT)
* designer handbags
* Canon 40 D SLRS
* the poor because they remind me of the simple things in life
* my #1 favorite book, THE BIBLE
* the smell of sweet potatoes in my kitchen this morning
* my CAREER and INCOME
* perfume. I am lovin' Versace's Bright Crystals
* the ability to properly tithe and not worry about writing the check
* my students (even though they drive me INSANE and confuse me with a Catholic priest). I am thankful that this year, they feel comfortable enough to confide in me to the point that I have to kick them OUT so that I can eat my lunch.
* my husband, who I have yet to meet. This lil' voice has been telling me lately that he's coming (thank God, because I have had my share of sheer, incompetent, lacking a true sense of self garbage), and I am so @ PEACE about the situation. I keep having recurring dreams of me having this sweet baby on my hips as well as images of a set of twins in isolettes. You know that it's one or the other because the "bank" will be "closed" after Child #1. I know that I am not a single mom in these dreams. It's crazy.
* YOU

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!!! Now, take plenty of pictures so that you can email a couple of them to me for my scrapbook. Adrienne and Christina, whip those cameras out. ;) Angie, take some sweet pics of Miss Chloe. Sarah = enjoy your 1st Thanksgiving with your family. Please email a photo of the baby to me. Y'all know these photos are going into my SCRAPBOOK. Don't let me have to ask twice. ;)

:Hugs:

1 comment:

Still Patrice said...

hope you had a great thanksgiving!