Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sunday Singin' Sensation: NAT KING COLE


Good morning!

Isn't God good? If you have DOUBTS, do know that if you are reading this message, your BEHIND WOKE UP THIS MORNING AND IT WASN'T THE DANG LEAF THAT GOT YOU UP!!!! Give God some GLORY! GLORY! today.

How was your holiday? I had a great time with T and his family. Of course, I am going to share some pics. Somehow, I managed not to get a pic of me enjoying the festivities. The great food and sangria made me pass out for 1.5 hours.



I was crazy enough to venture out on Black Friday. It's a tradition of mine. I LOVE it. I purchased one gift. My goal is to have everything ret (i.e. "ready," and you know where I got that word from, therefore, HUSH) to be shipped by December 10th. Please keep me in your prayers. Indeed, it is HARD to shop for your parents when they have EVERYTHANG. Before you say, "How about jewelry?," y'all forget what the folks do for a living. I'm trying to be creative this year with my gift giving. By this, I am implying that I am trying hard not to purchase the "predictable."

Yesterday, I had the PLEASURE of spending the afternoon with this lovely family. My photographer friend (another Miz A), asked me to take some pics of her family for the holidays. I thought that they turned out rather cute. Miz A. was extremely pleased. Here are some of the better ones. I HATE how Blogger "swishes" my pics and makes them look crazy:












These photos were taken @ Ashley Manor (Chandler, AZ). My GOD, that place is GORGEOUS inside. We couldn't take pics inside the actual Manor due to a wedding. Indeed, that was one LUCKY bride. I'll have to remember that venue. Oh, snap, that's right, I would have to ask someone to marry me first.

Moving right along . . . today's SSS is none other than NAT KING COLE! How can you celebrate Christmas w/out hearing "The Christmas Song" at least FIFTEEN TIMES during the holiday season. "Chestnuts roasting on an open fire. . . Jack Frost nipping @ your nose. . ."

My grandmother LOVES Nat King Cole. She thinks that Natalie cannot sing worth a damn. Indeed, dementia is setting in. . .

Please share your Turkey Day photos!!!

:Hugs:

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

It looks beautiful! What gorgeous pictures! Glad you had a good holiday!

SplendidlyImperfect said...

LOVE the third one.

Have you ever been to Ashley Manor in the evening? For some reason, night falls and the it starts to smell like cow butt out there.

SplendidlyImperfect said...

I would love that! Just let me know what weekend you want to do it. All of ours are pretty free.

Still Patrice said...

pretty pictures...

glad you had a good holiday weekend!

christina said...

These are so beautiful. The little girls cute feet are cracking me up! Gorgeous!