Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sunday Singin' Sensation: MS DIANA ROSS

Good morning to YOU.

That's right - I am AWAKE. I took a nap, and now I am wide awake and feeling as if I am Vivarin.

GOD, I need to be delivered from my current state by a handsome prince who is FILTHY RICH. Then, I wouldn't be up burnin' the midnight oil. Check this out - this fine-ass bruh was in Mimi's Cafe today. He was with some woman, and I happened to look up. He turned around and gave me the biggest-ass smile.

Greedy ass, ain't-worth-a-plug-nickel. Before you even say it, YES that could have been his sister, and you know what, you need to get off the pipe ASAP.

;)

Aiight,I am a day late, and you might as well say a dollar short with the Sunday Singin' Sensation. I had to search my "mental vault" for this week's tribute. It goes to the #1 diva(Beyonce, please take note), wearing weave down to her booty, Diana Ross (Now, that Ms. Ross to you). She taught us how to reflect on where "our love" for man can go to; how to "climb" every mountaintop to get to the man that is meant for us (Hell, I am *still* learnin' that one); and taught us about the ugly side of heroin ("Lady Sings the Blues: The Billie Holliday Story").

If you don't know who MS. ROSS is, go check your behind into Bellevue.

I went and saw "The Changeling." Angelina Jolie makes me SIK; that heffa is simply beautiful. It's a great film, but the movie could have ended 30 minutes sooner.

I had to OH SNAP on this man at the AMC Theater. I didn't bump into him; we nearly bumped into each other at the same time, and he said rather rudely, "Pardon me."

REGULATE.

Did y'all give my God some PPPPPPPPPPRAISE on Sunday?! ;)

Remember folks, get on your hands and knees for the next 48 hours and PRAY.

Look in the mirror and MAKE THAT CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Word

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

See girl the world WILL change tomorrow!!! DO you know that?!?!?!?! THE WORLD WILL CHANGE!! I Can't wait!

christina said...

That could have been his cousin! : )