exude BRILLIANCE?!?!?!?!?!? Did you watch tonight's speech?
Whatcha think?
It's about DANG TIME! for me to say that I am PROUD of my Prez.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Indeed, I am ECSTATIC to be an American!
:PATTIE: Thank you for the kind compliments regarding my writing. Although I often use slang on my blog, I do try to use proper English and grammar. I have to justify that expensive, monthly student loan payment. ;)
:Hugs:
2 comments:
He rocked. I have NEVER watch presidential speeches until Obama. There is just something about him. He makes you want to listen and I actually want to hear what he says.
in love. and i am a canadian. totally in love. he's the best. and poor you guys, you have had horrible. i agree with michelle, i listen to him! when did a president ever go over a kiss an old lady in the audience?? just cause he felt like it.
Post a Comment