It's been awhile since I posted a picture; KILL ME! I am up to my eyeballs in grading. Spring Break begins on Friday, March 6th. That is the day that my grades need to be posted. My aim is to close my gradebook next Friday.
I am tired. The kids keep confusing me with a Catholic priest. I feel as if I do more confessionals than actual teaching.
LORD.
Tonight is my evening class with the adults; I hope that I can get my 2nd wind.
On Sunday, over dinner @ The Olive G., T. diagnosed me with Adult ADD. My brother has been telling me that I have it for quite some time. T. does have a Master's Degree in Special Education. Therefore, he is probably right. Heck, my attention span is two snaps long. Then again, if you had to deal with teenagers all day long, wouldn't you be frazzled?
LORD.
Good things:
* It is hump day
* I am nearly caught up with my grading
* T. keeps me ROLLIN' all day long @ the g-i-g
* Two of my students won huge scholarships to college. Indeed, I am PROUD
*Angie keeps me smiling with her every so cute blog (www.angieinpink.blogspot.com)
* Sarah's baby is getting so cute and BIG
* I should be able to catch up with my blog reading this weekend
* I may get a 3rd wind and do some laundry tonight
* God is good ALL day long
* I am able to tithe
* My family loves me
* I love ME
Happy Hump Day!
3 comments:
you keep ME smiling with your blog...
happy hump day back! (:
Happy day AFTER hump day to you!
Indeed, God is good all day long. ; )
Post a Comment