Monday, February 16, 2009

REVIEW

Good morning to YOU!

Praise GOD that I am off today. Do you hear me?! PRAISE THE LAWD!!!! I have been so lethargic. I do hope to get some scrapbooking done today. I got a tad bit done over the weekend, but not like I had planned.

How was your Valentine's Day? This year, I celebrated MOI. Here's my weekend in review:

* Woke up on Saturday, piddled around the apt. and scrapbooked
* Showered
* Did some cleaning/picking up
* Took a 3 hour nap
* Showered
* Put on a red dress and some high heels, and some sweet perfume (Y'all remember Johnny Gill's "My, My, My") and headed to Roy's Hawaain(sp) Fusion. Sweet Love of GOD, the food and service were wonderful. I had no Valentine's (although I have a MARRIED co-worker who is sweet on me, but you ALREADY know what the answer to THAT is) this year, except for myself. I ended up killing time in the bar section. I declare that I am a magnet for meeting folks. I sat and talked to about 3 random couples. I passed out my business card (which I luckily had some of), and said, "If you know of any single, successful men, please feel free to pass along my contact information). It was a 4 course, fixed menu. I had kobe beef with a cream sauce on toasted points; tomato soup with peas and crab meat; grilled halibut served over lentils containing sausage; tiramusu; a cosmopolitan; a Hawaain martini. I was feeling GOOD!!! I was on the phone, and I laughed so hard that this man who was w/his DATE sat mesmerized by me for the rest of the evening. It was so obvious that I politely nodded my head and said hello. FOOL.
* Church
* Costco with T. I needed some new 11x14 pics of my students for my classroom walls. Costco has the BEST deal( $2.99)
* Chandler Fashion - Express, Nordstroms (where I snagged some John Vavatos perfume - SEXY in a bottle, folks and some MAC lipsticks - Photo and Hang-Up).
* Saw "Taken." You MUST see this movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was Liam Nelson @ his finest. The man still has it!!!!
* The Olive G. with T.
* BED

Happy Monday!

No comments: