Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Cee Cee's Kitchen

Why, YES, I have posted TWICE in less than 24 hours. Mark it on your dang calendar, okay?!

Folks, check out the lovely frame that Heidi Lynn (LSS employee) made for me:

NOTE: I am NOT usually the type of person whose home is screaming, "God Bless AMERICA" with Americana doohickeys on every wall. However, this paper by Reminisce is adorable, and I thought that it would be *the* perfect paper for a kitchen frame. I am going to have someone take a pic of me in an apron that has these colors in it. I have an apron with a big yellow chicken on it; the apron is red. My nickname is Cee Cee.

I am going to create a 1st year in residence album with this paper. Pictures of the meals that I have made; my service individuals; etc. . . will go into it.

I am 3/4 of the way done with my "My First Home" album. I had the album cover engraved today. Angie, thanks again for suggesting the LDS store!!!!! They did a FABU job. Readers, I created this album in January; mind you, I did not have a MOVE yet to chronicle! I just knew that God was going to order my steps into a HOUSE in 2009.

Angie, it was so nice to see you this morning. Readers, I informed Angie that the Lord truly anointed both her and my realtor's assistance, Sarah, with some P-A-T-I-E-N-C-E. I am *so* envious of these chicks' ability to let things roll off of their shoulders.

My kitchen is "open." LOL! Christina, I will never be as wonderful of a cook as yourself (Note: Folks, this chick makes everything from basic food dishes to scrambled eggs with lobster in them She is the classically trained chef extraordinaire), but I do try. ;)

Love y'all!

1 comment:

christina said...

This is adorable! Oh and it looks perfect in your kitchen!

Aww... you're sweet. I made a vanilla souffle tonight. I paired it with, vanilla bean ice cream. It was ugly ( I'm not a baker) but so good to eat.
xo