Sunday, May 24, 2009

ONE YEAR LATER. . .

Dear Readers:


Good morning! Did you PRAISE HIM (no leaf) this morning for another day of life? If not, do so right now! We are blessed.

It's been one year since I began my blog. Due to Adrienne's insistence, I created a blog on 5.22.09. Truly, I have enjoyed this opportunity to meet new people and reconnect with those that I had lost touch from. I have grown from your comments as well as reading the information that you share with me on your blog.

Within the next few weeks, I am going to have my first year "blurbed." I would like to sit back and read what I've written for the past year. This is about the closest that I am going to get to writing a book (due to TIME).

It is official - I am on BREAK. I am back taking the online classes, but heck, at least I have no students calling my name/crazy adults acting as simple as the children.

I will be back next week with SSS.

I have been scrapbooking my booty off. All it takes is attending one scrapbooking crop to get my mojo back. I will be posting some pics soon.

Plans for Memorial Day? I am planning to get together with friends.

Love ya!

2 comments:

SplendidlyImperfect said...

I, for one, am very glad that you started blogging. I can't believe you've been doing it for a year already! Let me know how you like blurb. I've been thinking of doing it with all my posts from when I was pregnant.

Adrienne said...

Has it really been a year!?!?? WOW! Time really flies!