Today marked the end of the school year for my students. Tomorrow, I have to go to work for graduation practice, but otherwise, I am DONE. Do you hear me? D-O-N-E. On Friday, I pick up my final check, and BOUNCE. Indeed, to God be the Glory. I have been through too much over the past 6 weeks, and emotionally, I need to recoup.
This afternoon, Mr. A., Harry, Cordell, Larry, Cannon, Ruby, and I went to Z Tejas to celebrate. Leon and I are the only two in attendance who are not retirees from our district.
We had a blast. Enjoy the photos:





3 comments:
Great pics! Enjoy your summer!
Um, is the man next to you in the photo single? You two make a cute couple! Just sayin' ; )
You look fantastic, congrats for the year C!
HAPPY SUMMER friend! So excited for you to be free for a little bit. (:
ps:
i'll email you about the scrappin' sampler kit...
Post a Comment