I hope that y'all are remembering to give God (you know my sentiments about the leaf, but in case you have forgotten - who created LEAVES?!) some GLORY! GLORY! today.

This is going to be an extremely long post. Therefore, please bear with me. I would be remiss if I did not feature my realtor, Debbie Hill, on my blog. Indeed, Debbie (the woman in the center of the picture) and her assistant, Sarah Rice, are truly exceptional women. Their level of professionalism and dedication to their clients is extraordinary. If you have an A type personality (like myself), then you need to contact Keller-Williams East Valley, and ask for Debbie Hill. Readers, as you are aware, I have gone through FOUR realtors - two from KW, and one from Dan Schwartz. I was dismayed by KW after dealing with a KW team from Ahwatukee; I was DONE with Dan Schwartz after their representative treated me more like I was his daughter that he had to "scold" rather than a client who was going to help him get a nice commission; and, I thought that I was DONE with KW (another Ahwatukee team) after that realtor tried to bamboozle me at Christmas. Michael Brannstrom, the owner of Home Detail Inspections (NOTE: IF YOU NEED AN HONEST INSPECTOR AND YOU RESIDE IN PHOENIX, YOU MUST GO WITH MIKE! HE IS AN INSPECTOR THAT HAS YOUR BEST INTERESTS AT HEART!!!), recommended me to Debbie after Realtor #3 exemplified that he was absolutely CLUELESS when it came to realty. When the market was good, a significant number of individuals opted to leave their jobs and get their real estate license; this individual should have stayed @ his job. Real estate is not for everyone. He reminds me of a used car salesman (from the 1970s - bad, plaid sports jacket and all).
Debbie met me at my apartment. When she said, "I would not show a property to a client that I wouldn't be comfortable having my own child live in, " I realized that I finally had a realtor that was working for ME. If Debbie says jump, folks JUMP. In short, listen to everything that she suggests, because: 1.) She knows what she is talking about. 2.) She cares.
ONLY go with the mortgage company that she recommends! I learned that the hard way (READ BELOW).
Here's Debbie's website. Get ready to SALIVATE at the homes that she has on the site. Sweet LORD, if I won the lottery tomorrow, I would rent my current home out and purchase one of these residences from her:
www.debbiehillteam.com
Her assistant, Sarah Rice, is WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You cannot go wrong with either of these ladies.
Folks, I went through a LOT to get to the closing date. I would be remiss if I did not feature the following business on my blog:
1st Rate Mortgage (Tempe, AZ)
I am going to share my experience with 1st Rate. They should change their name to no rate. I would not recommend 1st Rate (Tempe, AZ) to my worst enemy. To keep my booty from possibly being sued, I am going to omit names. I was dealing with another mortgage company back when I was working with KW Ahwatukee Team #1 (who, if the market was good, there is no way would have dealt with me because she is used to dealing with high-end clients - it's amazing how small Ahwatukee is once you start dropping a dime on folks. My friend rolled her eyes and said, "I am GLAD that you saw her for who she really is. I know her personally, and she does not have your best interest at heart."). I thought that this man and his company were reliable; KW Ahwatukee realtor #1 wouldn't have dealt with him otherwise. When I dumped her (which, as y'all recall, shocked the HECK out of her), I should have thrown him out with the bath water as well. He left the company that Realtor #1 used and moved on to 1st Rate Mortgage (Tempe). This man was my worst nightmare. He totally botched my loan process up. He kept saying that "Everything is great!" when it was not. My loan papers should have been returned w/in 5-6 days, and the company that they were using were stretching them out by 10-20 days. I was scheduled to close on 2/19; you saw when I closed.
His boss, Sweet LORD, puts the letter, "U" in unprofessional. This heffa could have really put the heat on the underwriters (and the man that I mentioned above) and have them expedite things, but did she? NO. She puts the "I" in incompetent. I could say more, but it will shoot my blood pressure up.You're welcome to choose who you want, but if you want the FULL low-down on my experience, email me. They gave me the run-around, and they added unnecessary frustration to an already stressful experience. On one evening, she made the black in me come out, and I nearly got ghetto on her. I had to get myself together and say, "Right now, I need this trick more than she needs me. "
FYI - I don't want any anonymous posts (if you live local) about these folks. If you've got something to say (and it's in support of them), you need to be wo/man enuf to say it. Otherwise, keep it to yourself.
I am BACK with Sunday Singin' Sensation. This week's featured artist is Lil Kim! My girl gets a bad rap, but folks, she indeed is the Queen B when it comes to explicit rap. Her lyrics are real, and I love her. Her first album - classic. Her collaboration with Mya, Christina, et al for "Lady Marmalade (They should have let my girl, Patti LaBelle sing w/them), was SUPERB.
Last night, Mr. A. took me out to celebrate. We went to The Keg (Chandler, AZ). The food was WONDERFUL - pesto salmon with tomato sauce; mashed potatoes; asparagus. Dessert - key lime pie. I had a golden cosmopolitan (made with orange juice). DELISH. I left my camera at home (accidentally) :( Therefore, no pics. LADIES, I picked up a copy of the following book. My mom said, "Get it! Do I need to mail you a copy?!" Folks, the Barnes and Noble in Ahwatukee was SOLD OUT! The Chandler store only had forty copies left. Steve Harvey, I am PROUD of you!!!!:
I am going to feature a discussion RE: each chapter (as I finish reading it). Get ret to ROLL.
Love y'all much! If you doubt the existence of God, please let my testimony RE: my home; the BS that I went through with my previous jokes of a realtor, etc. . . let you know that He LIVES and He LOVES his children. Allow your hearts to open up and accept Him!
1 comment:
Oh my! I'm very happy that you have a HOUSE now! Congratulations! Yikes with all the bad realtors. I can only imagine...
Am loving the book blog!
Haven't seen you lately at our weekend haunt -- miss ya.
Tahnja
Post a Comment