Since my early 20s, I have tended to have more male than female friends. Why? I simply cannot stand the pettiness of the average female. With men, there is absolutely no competition over hair, clothing, etc. . .
My move would have had a lot of *bumps* if it had not been for T. and Mr. A. I so love them. THEY ARE TRUE FRIENDS!!! In appreciation, Mom and I had them over for dinner. Here are some pics of my men helping me get settled; having dinner with mom; and Saturday's BBQ:
Mr. A. putting together my scrapbook cart:

T. hookin' up the speakers and DVD player
Mom being cheesy:

The guests:

Pics from the BBQ:
Don't you LUV my new grill?!
Chef T. slicin' and dicing!!!
My DELISH Raspberry Lemon Curd cake. Hippiegirl, you most DEFINITELY come to the next soiree! ;)
3 comments:
OH that dessert looks Fantastic!!! Yes, I will definately be there next time. It does look like you had a wonderful house warming bbq! : )
fun times fun times :)
Girl that looks good!
Post a Comment