GREETINGS!!!
Thank you so much for the well-wishes! I am finally returning to blogland. Indeed, I was BUZY. If you were to visit my home, you would never think that I've been there less than 2 weeks. Everything is in its place and is absolutely magnificent. I will be uploading pictures soon. It's SO nice to be in a QUIET house. I don't hear any doors slamming/dogs barking, etc. . .
GOD IS LOVE!
I finally broke down and informed my mom about my blog. She read a couple of entries, and she said that I was CRAZY as all hell, and that she hopes that "Steve Harvey finds my s*** on the Internet and calls me." Mom said that my stuff was SIK.
I try. Indeed, Mom was an absolute BLESSING last week. Sweet Lord, she helped me get everything together and took me to Bed Bath and Beyond nearly EVERY DAY that she was here. There is only one bedroom that is unfinished. I have left it somewhat empty on purpose. And if you think that it's for a nursery, think again. ;) It's for when I eventually replace my current bedroom furniture. Hell, I can barely afford me let alone a newborn, crib, diapers, formula, binkies, etc. . .
I digress. Now, let's get back to STEVE:
It's time to break down Chapter FIVE to you folks. In Chapter 5, Harvey states that the average man desires to get "the cookie" ASAP. Steve states that a man "always wants something, " and first and foremost, it's the cookie. He initially sizes you up to see what how long he has to "invest" before he can get some of the "chip." He is curious to know if your "price" is high.
Ladies, what is your man's plan? Do you let him know upfront how much he is going to have to "invest (i.e. your values)," or do you allow him to "take" from you as if you are a human ATM machine? As aforementioned, all we have is our BODIES. Therefore, wake up and get a CLUE, chicks. Once again, IT AIN'T FREE. If the man does not have a sound "plan" in which you are a major player, then you need to MOVE ON!!!
Let your man know UP FRONT exactly what you're worth. Otherwise, if the relationship doesn't work, hey, it's probably because you didn't give him the "Value of MOI" talk prior to giving up the cookie.
WORD.
Sarah - give me until the weekend to answer your tag.
KUDOS to my girl, Angie (http://www.angieinpink.blogspot.com/) on the birth of her sweet, baby girl, Miss Olivia Kate Dunn. LOVE YA GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment