
Greetings!
I hope that you are enjoying your weekend/remembered to give God some PRAISE this AM!!!
SSS is back. Barry White - this one is for you. The BEST instrumental of ALL time was composed by none other than THE Barry White. Mr. White should still be with us. If you don't know who Barry is, SHAME ON YOU!! If you were born in the 1970s, you may have been conceived while one of his songs was playing in the background. "Love's Theme" - - - -one of my favorite songs of time. This song is over in the Juke Joint. Play it!
R.I.P., Mr. White.
Here are some more photos of my home:
The kitchen:

The guest bathroom. I so *heart* this shower curtain and matching accessories. I have the backyard photos to share. I have a 3rd bedroom; however, it is not finished, and I won't be sharing a pic of it.
Yesterday, I hosted a bbq for my "menfolk" (Mr. A. and T.). We had:
* Grilled chicken
* Spaghetti
* Burgers
*Tilapia
*Grilled veggies
* Yellow cake with a lemon curd/fresh raspberry filling (topped with cool whip icing) - I made it. Can you BELIEVE it?!?!?
Those pics are forthcoming. We had a BLAST! Mr. A. was in charge of the grill; T. and I did the side dishes. We GRUBBED and laughed our BOOTIES off!!! Both of my men are SIK. Do you hear me?!
I am still chuckling over what a student of mine did the other day. Some girl kept calling his name and he said (theatrically) - SHET UP HEFFA! SHET UP!!!!!!!!! She said, "What is a heffa?" Someone said, "He called you a cow." She said, "I ain't fat. (Mind you, she weights 50 lbs on a good day). Here's my response to you - :stuck out her middle finger:
I told those kids that they were CRAZY. I tried to be a professional and not laugh; however, the heffa remark and his antics were too much.
4 comments:
Can I please say how sad I am that I missed the cook-out! Next time I'll be there! : )
And thanks for your comments, you are such a special person that I am SOOO lucky to have met! : )
Glad you are enjoying your home girl!!! Love the bathroom!
I had a roommate call me a heifer once. I told her not to call me a cow and she was all like, "I DIDN'T! I called you a HEIFER!!!"
I've had some pretty ignorant roommates.
The shower curtain is to die for!! What a lovely theme. The menu... Yum!
xo
Post a Comment